Red Nebula Studios is the small business belonging to my husband and myself, making unique arts, crafts, costumes, and all kinds of fun stuff. (When you see “I” or “my” on the site, that’s probably me – Sarrah – talking.) We’re based in the Phoenix area and can sometimes be found at local conventions, so feel free to come by and say hello!
- Contact Us
- Red Nebula Studios Facebook (Artwork)
- Red Nebula Cosplay Facebook (Costuming)
Want to shop?
The main Red Nebula Studios Shop is right here on the website, but if you’re interested, we also sell through Etsy and Zazzle.
- Red Nebula Studios Etsy Store (Artwork)
- Red Nebula Cosplay Etsy Store (Costuming)
- The Red Nebula Studios Zazzle Store
About Sarrah Wilkinson
Hi all – I’m Sarrah, sometimes known online as Nightlyre. I’m the ‘artistic one’ in our little company. I’m from New Mexico, and currently live in Arizona with Robbie.
While I love to draw, read, and listen to music, I also get far too much enjoyment out of databases and coding.
- Hobbies: Drawing, reading, costuming, sculpting, digital painting, coding, biology, gaming, and some writing here and there.
- Favorite Critters: Coyotes, bats, jumping spiders, snakes, werewolves, dragons – and our cats.
- Favorite Music: Lots – Hard rock, soft rock, folk, soundtracks, and anything Disney theme park related!
- Favorite Games: Extremely hooked on Dragon Age and Mass Effect.
- Favorite Book: Watership Down
- Spirit Animal: The Infamous Googly-Eyed Deep Sea Cockatoo
- Pottermore House: Slytherin!
About Robert Wilkinson
Hello everyone, my name is Rob, and I’m the non-artistic one. I’m originally from the U.K., but moved to the U.S. in 2006 to be with Sarrah.
I like to game and spend hours scanning the interweb for all things science!
- Hobbies: Astronomy, gaming, listening to music
- Favorite Bands: Rush (seen them live 5 times!), Paradise Lost (…and Enya?)
- Favorite Music: Metal, hard rock, some goth